A very SWEATY success!
7 October 2021
Well, what a phenomenal SWEATEMBER it has been!
We want to say a huge THANK YOU to our incredible sweating superstars…
This month 324 of you committed to a SWEATY activity, and together have raised over $164,000 for Cystic Fibrosis NZ. Your SWEAT provides personalised support, whether it is emotional guidance, practical advice, or financial assistance, to individuals and their families throughout their journey. It provides medical equipment, vouchers during hospitalisations, and advocacy services to secure cutting-edge medicines such as Trikafta.
You, along with all our supporters and sponsors are our CHAMPIONS!
It’s really exciting seeing the amount fundraised climb each day, knowing the huge impact it will have on the lives of our people living with CF, and their whānau.
We can guarantee your SWEAT has never meant so much.
SWEATEMBER in the news
We’d love to send a big ol’ thank you out to all of our Sweatember Champs who spoke to the media, or shared their story on our social media. Each one of you are incredible. You’ve shared your ‘inspiration’ to sweat, and have shown others there’s no better reason to sweat, than giving a future for Kiwis with CF.
In case you missed it…
Here are our SWEATEMBER stories in the media:
- Josh Chase spoke to Local Matters about his Sweaty challenge here
- Lizzie McKay spoke to Robert and Jeanette on The Breeze about CF and her Sweatember challenge here
- Sweatember and What The CF Podcast were mentioned in the ‘Good News’ section of The AM Show here
- Ingrid Grener spoke to Carly Flynn on Magic Talk about Sweatember and her CF Pocast, What The CF, here
- Lizzie McKay was a guest on Brodie Kane’s podcast ‘Kiwi Yarns’, you can listen here
- Sarah and Pippa featured in an article in the Matamata Chronicle, speaking about Sweatember, CF life in covid times, here