CF Auckland branch coordinator job vacancy
18 April 2019
The Auckland branch has a vacancy for its branch coordinator role to join the team at the Grafton, Auckland office.
This is a flexible, part-time (20 hours per week), permanent position where you’ll be responsible for managing the branch’s administration, fundraising and communications and be the first point of contact for the cystic fibrosis community in Auckland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- administration support to the branch committee, eg meeting agenda and minutes
- coordinating volunteers, including recruitment
- Organising branch CF awareness week and other fundraising and awareness events
- monthly e-newsletters and managing the branch’s social media.
- Experience in the community, not-for-profit and/or fundraising fields.
- Full driver’s license.
- Available for some evening work for monthly committee meetings.
- Some weekend work required for branch events.
- Must hold NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.
Read the full job description
Please apply for the role via Seek.
Applications close on 15 May 2019 or sooner if a suitable candidate is identified.